Sunday, December 20, 2015

Why Marina and The Diamonds is Flawless

A few days after the Paris attacks, I was listening to music on shuffle and Marina's Savages came on. And I was like "so relevant, such a great song" and so I kept it on repeat for several hours then, tweeted about how amazing Marina is.

Murder lives forever
And so does war
It's survival of the fittest
Rich against the poor
At the end of the day
It's a human trait
Hidden deep down inside of our DNA
One man can build a bomb
Another run a race
To save somebody's life
And have it blow up in his face
I'm not the only one who
Finds it hard to understand
I'm not afraid of God
I am afraid of Man"

Listen to Savages below:

It is really not a secret that I love Marina Diamandis. I don't think there is a song I do not like. She is a brilliant, beautiful soul. In this post  I am attempting to come up with reasons why Marina Diamandis is flawless.

  1. She's beautiful.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/73loAopPrA/?taken-by=marinagramsShe cares about humanity
  2. She's funny.
  3. She writes great songs
  4. She's very intelligent
  5. She likes vodka
  6. She dresses well, such a fucking lady!
  7. She has a good heart
  8. She's creative
  9. She has been cute since she was little
  10. She cares about her fans 
  11. She embraces darkness and light 
  12. She's real

No comments:

Post a Comment