Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Hunting Hitler


All of my shows were on break and there was nothing to watch--I have never been the type of person to like history or go out of my way to watch documentaries. Needless to say I have always thought that the history channel is completely boring. However, the title of the show seemed interesting so one day while I was searching for shows to watch while I ate lunch, I decided to click on the link and watch it. 

I was hooked right from the start the premise of the show is interesting, did Hitler escaped and faked his own death? The show tries to investigate Hitler's supposed whereabouts after WWII ended using released FBI files. I have always taken the idea of Hitler dying during the war for granted and I now find myself wondering what other things 'they' have lied to us about. It is written on history books Hitler died of a self-inflicted wound--as I watch more of this show I am really doubting all the textbooks, European/world history and the credibility of history overall! 

I highly recommend watching this show it is great, it keeps me on edge trying to piece all the evidence together. I only wish I could watch the whole investigation all at once! 


No comments:

Post a Comment